I kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data in the recruitment process is Janusz Company Limited liability company limited partnership with headquarters in Wrocław, at ul. Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the number KRS0000833172 and NIP: 8943152414 (hereinafter also as: Administrator or Company).
- The contact details of the Administrator in the scope of the recruitment process are: email@example.com.
- Personal data contained in the application documents related to the recruitment process are processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- in order to carry out the process related to the conclusion of the contract / employment,
- in order to conclude a contract constituting the basis for employment,
- in order to pursue claims or defend against claims arising from the process related to the conclusion of the contract (in the event that an interview took place).
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the scope of the process related to the conclusion of the contract is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and), b), c) and f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
- The indicated data may be entrusted to third parties on the basis of appropriate contracts: hosting, e-mail and IT service providers, as well as courier companies. Your personal data may also be shared with postal operators or professional representatives (including lawyers or tax advisers).
- Your personal data may be transferred to a third country, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) if you use the postal system provided by an entity based outside the EEA.
- The company does not use automated decision-making (including decisions based on profiling) in relation to your personal data in connection with the submission of application documents necessary in the recruitment process.
- Personal data provided as part of the process related to the conclusion of the contract will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above in point 3 of this information clause, which is:
- for the purposes of carrying out the process related to the conclusion of the contract – for the duration of the process,
- in order to conclude an agreement constituting the basis for employment in connection with ongoing recruitment (if the Company decides to conclude such an agreement) – for the period until the conclusion of the agreement.
After these periods have elapsed, the data will be deleted without undue delay.
- In connection with the processing of his personal data for the purposes of recruitment in accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR, you may have the following rights:
- the right to confirm whether your personal data is being processed and the right to access them (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data subject to processing (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect and the right to request supplementing incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to delete your personal data “the right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- the right to limit the scope of processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right to transfer your personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR).
You may exercise the above-mentioned rights by contacting the Company at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint at any time with the competent supervisory authority (currently it is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) in the event of violation of your rights in the field of personal data processing.
- The processing of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to carry out the process related to the conclusion of the contract. All your data is processed on the basis of your voluntary and express consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending relevant information to the Administrator’s contact e-mail address, which excludes you from further process related to the conclusion of the contract due to the lack of a legal basis for further processing by the Company. Your personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.